Monday, July 25, 2005

KEYS TO GETTING YOUR ACT TOGETHER VI



PURGE YOUR PURSES

Ok bag ladies, you know yourselves, what in the world are you carrying in that big burlap sac you call a hand bag? I am sure if we looked in some of those bags, you'ld find dead rodents. I carry everything in my bag just incase I find myself somewhere I am not supposed to be in. I don't know if you watch Sesame Street, but remember when Oscar the Grouch pulls all sorts of things from his trash can... that's exactly what many bags are like. It would'nt hurt to clean out your 'daily' purse once a week, like on the weekends when you change up for the daintier one. I know, it can be really hard to keep a clean purse especially if you are always on the go, so I won't be too hard about this one. But please try for the sake of keeping up appearances. Just imagine, if a guy looked into you bag, what would he find? Used tissue, crushed cookies, bubble gum wrappers, those other embarassing things...you know...they start with 'T' and 'C'. Whatever he finds can make a difference in what kind of impression he, or anyone for that matter, has of you. So get a-cleaning.

No comments: